- This event has passed.
Business Issues Forum: June 2020 by Seattle Metro Chamber
June 16 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Business Issues Forum: June 2020
- Date(s): Tue, Jun 16, 2020
- Time(s): 08:00 AM – 09:30 AM
- Location: Microsoft Event Center at the Seattle Metro Chamber
- Address: 1301 Fifth Ave., Ste. 1500, Seattle, WA, 98101 (Get Directions)
- Members: Free, pre-registration requested.
- Non-Members: This is a members-only event.
- Questions: Contact Hannah Holman at 206-389-7216
All members are welcome! This event is closed to working media.
About Business Issues Forum:
The Chamber’s Business Issues Forum is the place to learn about and discuss emerging policy issues that matter to your business and the community. A benefit available only to members, meetings include informational briefings from guest speakers and structured discussion with fellow members.
1) Learn about developing issues and how you can get engaged
2) Hear from key policymakers and business leaders
3) Strengthen your relationships with members from a wide range of industries
Meetings are held monthly, from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. on the third Tuesday of the month.
Not a member? Visit our Membership page to learn more.
Visit the Business Issues Forum Program page to see all of our other Business Issues Forum events!