IN AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911
Need to report a crime that is NOT an emergency?
- Online: Use the Seattle Police Department’s (SPD’s) online crime reporting website, or
- Phone: Call the SPD’s non-emergency number: 206-625-5011
- Find It Fix It app: Some things are best reported using the City’s Find It Fix It app, available for iPhone and Android users. With this app, you can report:
- Abandoned Vehicle: Report vehicles parked in a public right of way more than three days.
- Clogged Storm Drain: Report a clogged storm drain.
- Dead Animal: Report a dead animal for pickup by animal control officers.
- Graffiti Report: Report graffiti, including what it is on — parking meter, utility pole or building — so it gets automatically routed to the appropriate department for response.
- Illegal Dumping: Report illegal dumping — junk, garbage or debris — on public property, including roadsides, open streets and paved alleys.
Overgrown Vegetation: Report overgrown vegetation in public right of way areas or on City property.
- Parking Enforcement: Make an inquiry regarding a parking concern.
- Parks and Recreation Maintenance: Report damage or maintenance issues in City of Seattle parks.
- Pothole: Report a pothole.
- Public Litter & Recycling Cans: Report overflows or damage to public litter cans on sidewalks.
- Scooter or Bike Share Issue: Report a parking or maintenance issue with a shared scooter or bike.
- Sign and Signal Maintenance: Report damaged street signs and malfunctioning traffic signals.
- Streetlight Report: Report a streetlight outage or damaged streetlight.
- Other Inquiry: This miscellaneous category is for making an inquiry or request not listed above, which will be processed by the City’s Customer Service Bureau. Mobile users should choose this category to provide feedback.
Have questions about crime prevention measures?
- View Crime Prevention Tips on the City’s website.
- For anti-shoplifting tips, contact Matthew Roberson (email@example.com).
- Sign up for Crime Prevention Trainings covering topics such as:
- Workplace Safety
- Burglary Prevention (residential and commercial)
- Personal Safety
- Calling 911 and reporting suspicious behavior
- Senior Safety
- Neighborhood Crime Prevention
- Scam and Fraud Prevention
- Learn more about our police department’s North Precinct that serves all of Fremont, Ballard, Wallingford and beyond.
- Learn more about the City’s HOPE Team (Homelessness Outreach and Provider Ecosystem Team, formerly the Navigation Team.)
- For other North Precinct crime prevention questions, contact Sgt. Martin Welte (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Be Prepared, Get Training
- Save lives: Learn CPR for yourself or your employees.
- Be prepared:
Stay Informed. Sign up for emergency alerts.
AlertSeattle is the City of Seattle’s official emergency alert system. Sign up to start receiving text, email, and phone alerts during emergencies near your home, work, school, and more.