Our goal is to raise a minimum of $75,000 – DONATE TODAY! No amount is too small.
Only $9,900 more to go! Can you help?
Our unique blend of small retailers, restaurants, services, and nonprofits make Fremont an incredible place to do business and work. It’s what makes the Center of the Universe, the Center of the Universe! And right now, those friends and neighbors are hurting. You can help!
That’s why the nonprofit Fremont Chamber of Commerce has launched the Center of the Universe Small Business Relief Fund to help our small businesses & nonprofits impacted by COVID-19. While there are multiple grant relief resources available, we have identified gaps that leave some of our neighborhood businesses and nonprofits without relief opportunities.
Apply for a Grant
How to Apply & Application FAQ
- Fill out the SIMPLE APPLICATION.
- The first round of funding will open on August 1st. Our goal is to distribute initial funds by August 15, 2020. The more we raise, the more will be distributed. 100% of all funds raised will be distributed.
- $1,500 Grants will be awarded based on availability of funds to help as many Fremont businesses and nonprofits as possible. A Chamber Board Committee will review applications and recommend awards.
- You only need to submit your application once and it will remain active throughout the duration of the Fund.
- Has fewer than 50 employees.
- Is located in Fremont (from Ballard Bridge to I-5, from the Woodland Park Zoo to both sides of the Ship Canal, and on Westlake Avenue to Roy/Terry Avenue).
- Is a Fremont Chamber of Commerce member in good standing. If you are not a current member and meet the Fund eligibility requirements, you may JOIN HERE for 2020.
- Businesses/organizations who have not yet received any other means of financial relief.
- Businesses/organizations who have demonstrated support of and participation in Fremont community activities, initiatives & neighborhood improvements.
- Business/organization’s tenure as Fremont Chamber members.
Join the list of our generous donors: