Please Welcome Our Newest Members! Lassi & Spice Cafe |…
Tomorrow! Fremont Chamber Annual Awards & Networking
Join us March 3rd for a networking happy hour, community recognition and the presentation of the 2020 Fremont Chamber Awards! Who will be named the winner of each of our highly coveted trophies? Tune in to find out!
• The Jim Daly Press on Regardless Award
• The Bertha K. Landes Award
• The Fremont Patches Pal Award
• The Hammering Man Award
• The Local Hero Award
• The Solstice Award
• The Rodman Miller Irrepressible Creativity Award
Monthly Referral Networking: Home Buying…is my Business! | March 8th | 5pm-6pm
We invite professionals in realty, lending, mortgages, banking, staging, escrow, real estate attorneys, home inspectors, movers, home repair, landscaping…if you need to connect with people in the business of selling homes—join this free meet up.
Garbage, Recycling & Compost Webinar 101 | March 17th | 9am-10am
Reducing Your Business’ Garbage Costs & Streamlining Your Waste Management
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Contacts and websites to get your issues resolved or questions answered quickly
- How businesses can reduce their service bill
- How to do more composting and recycling
- How to get free bins + stickers + custom posters
- Information about the Waste Management Grant Program
Apply Now: Shuttered Venue Operators Grant
Looking for more information about the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Program? On January 28, 2021, the SBA added a new frequently asked questions which includes information about eligibility, application, use of funds and more.
SPU’s Waste-Free Communities Matching Grant Now Open
Seattle Public Utilities Waste-Free Communities Matching Grant is now live! SPU funds community-initiated and led waste prevention projects. Apply by April 16th, 2021.
Paycheck Protection Program Updates Aim to Remove Barriers to Financial Support for Small Businesses
The Biden-Harris Administration announced the following changes to the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) COVID-19 relief program to ensure equity:
- Until March 10th, SBA will establish a 14-day Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan application period exclusively for businesses and nonprofits with fewer than 20 employees.
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors and self-employed individuals will receive more financial support.
- Immigrant and refugee small business owners who have an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) are eligible to apply for PPP.
- Small business owners who were formerly incarcerated with prior non-fraud felony convictions are eligible to apply for PPP.
- Small business owners who are impacted by federal student loan debt delinquency are eligible to apply for PPP.
Eligible Small Businesses can Apply for an EIDL until December 31st!
In case you missed it! The SBA has now provided more than 3.7 million small businesses, collectively employing more than 20 million people with $200 billion through the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program. Eligible small businesses can apply for an EIDL until December 31, 2021.
Thank you to our Premier Members!
Center of the Universe Members
Spotlight on a Milky Way Member: Thank you, Equinox Properties!
Join Our State of Mind!
Become part of a fun business network of almost 250 members strengthening the business climate and improving the quality of life in the Fremont community!
Check out the member benefits here.