There’s still time to join the Walking Guide to Fremont!
- Will there be a recession next year?
- How should you take care of your investments?
- How will national and local elections impact your business?
- How will the economy and an election year impact your personal finances?
- How will global economic forces impact business and consumer purchasing of goods and services nationally and in Fremont?
- What will it mean to you, your business and Fremont with up to seven new City Council members?
- Economic Forecast: Dr. Doug Downing, Professor Emeritus of Economics, Seattle Pacific University
- Personal Finance Forecast: Marko Tubic, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones, Past Fremont Chamber President
- Political Forecast: Jordan Royer, Vice President, Government Affairs, Pacific Merchant Shipping Association
Thank you to our event sponsor, Adobe!