There’s still time to join the Walking Guide to Fremont!
Submit by November 15th to join the currently listed 60+ businesses
All listings include your business name, address, phone number, website, plus a 200 character description and coordinates pinpointing your location on the convenient walking map.
The Walking Guide is a reference map geared towards Fremont visitors. The 50,000 printed maps are distributed via the Hysterical Markers throughout Fremont, in area businesses, as mailers to visitors who contact the Chamber, through the Seattle Visitor Bureau and in downtown hotels.
Join us for the year-end review and forecast for 2020!
2020 Economic, Personal Finance, and Political Forecast Breakfast
Wednesday, November 20th | 8AM-9:30AM | Adobe @ 801 N 34th Street
- Will there be a recession next year?
- How should you take care of your investments?
- How will national and local elections impact your business?
- How will the economy and an election year impact your personal finances?
- How will global economic forces impact business and consumer purchasing of goods and services nationally and in Fremont?
- What will it mean to you, your business and Fremont with up to seven new City Council members?
- Economic Forecast: Dr. Doug Downing, Professor Emeritus of Economics, Seattle Pacific University
- Personal Finance Forecast: Marko Tubic, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones, Past Fremont Chamber President
- Political Forecast: Jordan Royer, Vice President, Government Affairs, Pacific Merchant Shipping Association
Thank you to our event sponsor, Adobe!
The holidays are approaching, promote your deal!
As shopping season approached, we want to remind you that the Chamber has a dedicated page to post your business’ coupons. Members can post any long-lasting deals on the Fremont Deals page!
Hidden on the Fremont Bridge is a teeny street-art doorway, fit for a mouse. Can you find it?
From The Seattle Times
A purple, mouse-sized portal with old-fashioned hinges, plus a welcome mat and a side window, have appeared at the Fremont Bridge — seemingly out of nowhere.
Looking for it as you stroll past? Here’s a hint: Keep your eyes pointed down. Read the full story here.
Geocaching HQ is where the tools for your geocaching adventures are created and maintained. From the wickedly smart developers, to our artistic geniuses, to the community and volunteer support teams, Geocaching HQ is where all the magic happens.
Green Cleaning Seattle — Otium-Maid Services™ provides eco-safe home and office cleaning services. Keeping with the spirit of loving homes, our office itself is a commercial-zoned 1900’s house – located on Aurora Ave N – between 46th and 47th Ave N.
We are THE ONLY cleaning service in Seattle that is REALLY green…We own a brick-and-mortar office building & yard here in Seattle that has been “greened” to the fullest extent! Our office has honey bees, is solar powered, our washers are connected to a laundry-to-landscape system, and more… Learn more.
Thank you U-Park for being a Sustaining Member!
Thank You Center of the Universe Sponsors!
Spotlight on a Milky Way Member: Thank you, Equinox Properties!