Your Chamber at Work: Welcome the New Traffic Signal!
- Thank you to the children of Our Beginning for decorating the ceremonial ribbon and for officially turning on the traffic signal!
- Thank you to our event speakers: Sam Zimbabwe (SDOT Director, Seattle Department of Transportation), Keri Burchard-Juarez (Deputy Director of Project Delivery and Engineering, Seattle Public Utilities) and Suzie Burke (Landowner, Fremont Dock Co.)
- Thank you to our Fremont Chamber of Commerce board members in attendance: Brandi Gaines (Adobe), Amina Leighton (Fremont Dock Co.), Tim Tackett (PCC Community Markets)
Don’t miss this year-end review and forecast for 2020!
Will there be a recession next year? How will global economic forces impact business and consumer purchasing of goods and services nationally and in Fremont? How will the economy and an election year impact your personal finances? How should you take care of your investments? How will national and local elections impact your business? What will it mean to you, your business and Fremont with up to seven new City Council members?
- Economic Forecast: Dr. Doug Downing, Professor Emeritus of Economics, Seattle Pacific University
- Personal Finance Forecast: Marko Tubic, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones, Past Fremont Chamber President
- Political Forecast: Jordan Royer, Vice President, Government Affairs, Pacific Merchant Shipping Association
Thank you to our event sponsor, Adobe!
Promote your brick & mortar business with a listing in the Walking Guide to Fremont!
The Walking Guide is a reference map geared towards Fremont visitors. The 50,000 printed maps are distributed via the Hysterical Markers throughout Fremont, in area businesses, as mailers to visitors who contact the Chamber, through the Seattle Visitor Bureau and in downtown hotels. BUY YOUR LISTING!
All listings include your business name, address, phone number, website, a 35-word business description and coordinates pinpointing your location on the convenient walking map. There is limited space in the Walking Guide – inclusion is on a first come, first serve basis. WRITE YOUR LISTING!
Thank you to our renewing members!
Celebrate Spooky Season this Thursday!
On October 31st, from 3PM–6PM, children and their families are invited to collect treats from participating Fremont businesses. Find more details here. 👻
Trolloween is the birthday party for the Fremont Troll. We gather at his lair at North 36th Street & Troll Avenue N at 7PM on Halloween, October 31st to celebrate! 🎂
Join Our State of Mind!
Spotlight on a Milky Way Member: Thank you, BECU!