- This event has passed.
Small Business Requirements and Resources (SBRR) COVID-19 Impact Webinar
June 30 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
About this Event
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought us into unprecedented times, and State and federal leaders have had to react for the health of our people and economy. This webinar provides a quick overview of some of the state responses, resources, and other impacts affecting small businesses.
You’ll also learn about:
- The Small Business Liaison’s team response to COVID-19. Important messages from representatives of different State departments.
- Getting unstuck – where to get further information and assistance to help you weather through this challenging period.
- Small business recovery conversations.
The webinar includes brief presentation from six state department partners. The webinar moderator uses this engagement format:
- Each presenter speaks sharing their Power Point slides.
- After each presenter the moderator will take several questions from chat room.
- After all presenters, we transition to the dedicated Q & A “open-mic.” Participants direct their question to the presenters, either using their computer microphones or in the chat.
Agenda preview subject to change:
- Employment Security Department – unemployment insurance, federal CARES Act, emergency rules, paid family and medical leave…
- Labor and Industries – requirements, guidance, employer assistance program -delayed payment and resources…
- Department of Revenue – workload impacts, tax return extended due dates, new tax guidance, programs and resources…
- Department of Enterprise Services – contracting and purchasing with the State…
- Department of Health – food safety, re-opening guidance…
- Governor’s Office of Regulatory Innovation and Assistance/ Small Business Liaison Team/Commerce, SBDC, SCORE, SBA Seattle – bottom-up economic recovery…
- Open-mic – dedicated time for more questions from participants.
We encourage you to join us!