- This event has passed.
Performing as a Virtual Organization
April 28, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Tips and Tools to Master the Model
Tuesday, April 28, 2020 | 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Prior to 2020, remote work was viewed as a perk or luxury, and not as a necessity. Now, companies of all sizes across the globe are forced to adapt to a virtual environment due to a global pandemic.
As we acclimate to these new times, hear from the experts behind Three Stages to a Virtual Workforce on how organizations can perform in a virtual environment.
After months of research, Florian Endter, Anthony Giordano and Paul Somers developed a model identifying mental readiness, technology readiness and relationship readiness as critical for shifting from a solely in-office environment to meaningfully engaging with virtual employees.
Join us to learn how the COVID-19 crisis has changed a three-stage process to one and hear personal examples that can help improve communication and morale of your team.
This discussion will cover:
- What are a few quick actions you can take to help your team adapt to remote working?
- What sets apart industry-leading organizations in remote working?
- How do you turn remote working into a benefit to productivity and morale?
- How has COVID-19 shifted the belief a worker or company has to be “ready” to work remotely?
- What other potential shifts in the workplace will become increasingly important in the coming years?
- Florian Endter, General Counsel & Finance at Enmacc GmbH
- Anthony Giordano, Head of Marketing, OurBus
- Paul Somers, Director of Strategy and Planning, Australia Council for the Arts
- Emily Cantrell, Director, World Trade Center Seattle
**Link to Zoom webinar will be sent in confirmation email and also RSVP reminder**