September 17 @ 5:00 pm - September 18 @ 12:00 am
Seattle’s largest beer festival! Over 100+ beers and ciders!
Hailed as one of the Top 10 places in the World to Celebrate Oktoberfest, the 2021 Fremont Oktoberfest returns September 17, 18 and 19!
- Fremont Oktoberfest is strictly 21+ only. No re-entry allowed on Friday or Saturday.
- 100 Craft Beers, German Beers, Cider and More
- Enjoy Beer Tasting in 5oz Mini Mug or Buy Big Beer Steins & Boots
- Commemorative Mini Mug available while supplies last
- All beers served in 5oz Mini Mug.
- No tokens will be used in 2021. If you appear intoxicated, you will not be served. Please enjoy responsibly.
- No admittance 30 minutes before your session ends. All taps close 15 minutes before your session ends.
- Friday: Texas Chainsaw Pumpkin Carving, DJ Tower, and Stein Hoisting
- Saturday: Stein Hoisting, DJ Tower
- Sunday: Dogs welcome for Dogtoberfest, CityDog Cover Dog Model Search, and DJ Tower