- This event has passed.
Engage your remote team
April 5, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - April 9, 2021 @ 1:00 pm$150
The world has changed, and we are forced to change with it. How are you using the tools we have to do the work we need to do?
We are all using virtual platforms for communication and connection. This workshop will cover how to use the technology we have to make sure we are engaging and inspiring our team. We are still working remotely, but we don’t have to feel disconnected.
– Cover best practices for utilizing online tools to build collaboration
- Use the lessons of improv to find a new path forward
– Work with active tools for dealing with ambiguity
- Build a new practice of collaboration and inclusion
Come be a part of the most dynamic virtual training for business professionals.
– Three 60-minute online sessions
– Monday, Wednesday and Friday
– Informational Guides for continued learning
– $150 per person (discounts available for groups of four or more)
Workshops currently planned for April (4/5, 7 & 9), 2021.
Sign up for your spot today!