- This event has passed.
Event Series: COVID-19 Employer Resources Webinar Series
COVID-19 Employer Resources Webinar Series
June 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Monday, April 20 – Monday, June 22
10:00 am – 11:00 am
Click below to register for specific COVID-19 Employer Resources Webinars
Hear what resources are available for you and real-time, expert insights on all aspects of the crisis as we navigate how COVID-19 continues to impact our state and the economy.
Focus: Part 2: Employment Law & Managing a Virtual Workforce
- Britt Provost, Executive VP, People and Culture, Accolade Inc
- Additional Speakers to be announced
Focus: COVID-19 Insurance Claims Helpful Tips
- Kenton Brine, President, NW Insurance Council
- Holly Nelson, Director of Claims, Propel Insurance
- Vickie Kennedy, Assistant Director of Insurance Services, Department of Labor and Industries
Focus: E-commerce | Take Your Brick and Mortar Business Online
Focus: Washington Manufacturers Pivot to Support COVID-19 Relief
Focus: Crisis Communications
- Bruce Gryniewski, Managing Partner and Shareholder, Washington, Gallitin Public Affairs
- Michelle Hege, President & CEO, DH
- Taylor Bickford, Senior Vice President, Communications Strategy, Strategies 360
For webinar topics for future dates, click here.