- This event has passed.
Business Issues Forum: May 2020 by Seattle Metro Chamber
May 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Business Issues Forum: May 2020
- Date(s): Tue, May 19, 2020
- Time(s): 08:00 AM – 09:30 AM
- Location: Microsoft Event Center at the Seattle Metro Chamber
- Address: 1301 Fifth Ave., Ste. 1500, Seattle, WA, 98101 (Get Directions)
- Members: Free, pre-registration requested.
- Non-Members: This is a members-only event.
- Additional Information: The presence of novel coronavirus in our community is a rapidly evolving situation which we are following very closely. Depending on recommendations from Seattle & King County Public Health going forward, we may choose to cancel or postpone this event. Be assured that if we do need to take these measures, your registration fee will be held as a credit and can be applied when we reschedule this event or used at any future Chamber event. Your safety and health are our top priority. Click here for coronavirus resources for you and your colleagues.
- Questions: Contact Hannah Holman at 206-389-7216
All members are welcome! This event is closed to working media.
About Business Issues Forum:
The Chamber’s Business Issues Forum is the place to learn about and discuss emerging policy issues that matter to your business and the community. A benefit available only to members, meetings include informational briefings from guest speakers and structured discussion with fellow members.
1) Learn about developing issues and how you can get engaged
2) Hear from key policymakers and business leaders
3) Strengthen your relationships with members from a wide range of industries
Meetings are held monthly, from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. on the third Tuesday of the month.
Not a member? Visit our Membership page to learn more.
Visit the Business Issues Forum Program page to see all of our other Business Issues Forum events!