- This event has passed.
Applications OPEN: SLU Small Business & Nonprofit FUND
We are currently collecting contributions to the fund with a goal of $250,000.
AWARDS WILL BE MADE ON A ROLLING BASIS
- Has fewer than 50 employees or less than $7 million in annual revenue
- Is located in SLU or has a majority client base located in SLU
- Is a current SLU Chamber member **If you are not a current member and you meet the FUND eligibility requirement, you may JOIN for 2020 at no cost, enter promo code FREE**
- Businesses/organizations who are most able to provide evidence of decreased revenues
- Businesses/organizations who have not yet received any other means of financial relief
- Business/organization’s tenure as SLU Chamber members. Here’s a list of our current Members
How to Apply & Application FAQ:
- Fill out the online application, available starting April 20th
- Applications will be accepted and grants will be offered on a rolling basis
- You only need to submit your application once and it will remain active throughout the duration of the Fund
- If you receive a grant award and more funding becomes available you may be eligible for additional grant funds; no reapplication is necessary
- Grants will be awarded in amounts ranging from $1,500-$7,500 depending on demonstrated need and availability of funds