Launch Your Business
Calling All Entrepreneurs!
Are you planning a new business and don’t know where to start? We’re here to help!
- Your first step is to Join the Chamber! (Well, you don’t have to do that, but we do encourage you to, so we can support you and network with you.)
- Next step: peruse all these great resources available to you:
- Do you need to rent space? Our local realtors who can help you with that!
- Wrestling with your business plan? Don’t forget the Small Business Administration. They have volunteer retired business folks who are happy to help you crunch numbers, brainstorm marketing, and more!
- Do you need a bank loan? We have several bankers in Fremont, as well as direct contacts with the City’s Office of Economic Development who may be able to get you loans you never knew you were eligible for.
- Do you need legal advice? Check out our legal beagles right here in Fremont!
- Looking for data points about Fremont? Download the City of Seattle’s Fremont District Profile and Seattle District Profile for all the data you need!
The Fremont Chamber is a business community that has Fun! Join us and let us help you join the party!
Fremont Chamber members, you have two tools available to help manage your membership and take full advantage of your benefits.
- Edit Your Business Listing
Yes! Members, you can now update your own business listings! First, register as an editor. Once confirmed, you can login to update your listing whenever you like. You may want to add a new logo and business description, update the address or phone number, add social media links, etc. (Please note that Business Editor confirmation can take up to three business days.)
If you have already registered, please login here to update your business.
- Submit Your Event To Our Events Calendar
Members, you can now add your own events! Submit your event here to get it added to our online Events Calendar. (All events submitted are subject to approval. Please plan ahead and allow a minimum of three business days before your event to submit it to the calendar to ensure it appears by the day of your event.)
Promote Your Business
Get your business in front of over 300 eyes per day! Make sure your business comes to the top when a visitor is in the market for your product or service.
The Fremont Chamber has a number of publications to help support and get the word out about the amazing businesses we have in Fremont. We encourage you to contact us about creating an advertising package that works for your business.
- Fremont Hysterical Markers
- Friday Blast! e-Newsletter
- Walking Guide – printed
- Business Directory – printed
- Fremont.com Website Sponsorship
- Thank You Coupon Distribution — free to Fremont Chamber Members only
- Walk Fremont
Scroll down to learn more…
Fremont Hysterical Markers
Hysterical Markers (HM) are metal holders that are placed through Fremont, which help distribute Walking Guides, with fun descriptions of area art. HM graphics include text on art installations, a map and an advertisement.
Hysterical Marker Sponsorship
- Whole Marker – $1200*
- Half a Marker Advertising – $600*
Locations of Markers are as follow:
- Dinos / Burke-Gilman Trail West
- Waiting for the Interurban (NW corner of Fremont Ave N & N 34th St)
- Outside Fremont Coffee
- mid-block N 35th, Outside Judy’s Alterations
- Fremont Abbey / Upper Fremont
- Solsticio coffee / Burke Gilman Trail East
- Troll Marker (SE corner of Fremont Ave N & N 36th St)
A sponsorship includes a guaranteed, one-year advertisement on the Hysterical Marker. All advertising is on a first come, first serve basis with priority given to sponsors of the whole marker.
*prices are for complete jpg, ai or pdf ads.
Contact: 206.632.1500, firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday Blast e-Newsletter
Weekly e-newsletter sent out to over 3,500 members and non-members. Events can be listed for Free for members only in the weekly calendar or Save the Date Section, please email your events to email@example.com.
Additional Ads are inserted at the bottom of the e-newsletter or on the right side content.
Coupon/ad (4 contiguous weeks) $160
Contact: 206.632.1500, firstname.lastname@example.org
Walking Guide – Printed
The Walking Guide (WG) is a reference map geared towards Fremont visitors. The 40,000 printed maps are distributed via the Hysterical Markers throughout Fremont, in area businesses, as mailers to visitors who contact the Chamber, through the Seattle Visitor Bureau and in downtown hotels. All Listings include your business name, address, phone and a 35-word description of your business. There is limited space in the WG–insertion is on a first come, first serve basis.
2018 Walking Guide Rates
- 2018 Nonmember: $220
- 2018 Business Member: $170
- 2018 Solar System Member: $145
- 2018 Milky Way Member: Free
- 2018 Center of the Universe Member: Free
Sign up here for the 2018 Walking Guide. Payment is due at submission of listing.
Take a look at the 2017 Walking Guide.
A phone book style reference geared towards Fremont residents. 8,000 Directories are direct-mailed into Fremont homes each year and additional directories are distributed via local businesses, the Chamber office and hotels throughout Seattle.
ADVERTISING SIGN UP – Mid-October 2017
- Full Page (4.75 x 7.75) $895, non-member price $1,074
- Half Page (4.75 x 3.8) $495, non-member price $594
- Quarter Page (4.75 x 1.8 or 2.33 x 3.8 ) $295, non-member price $354
- Back Cover (5.5 x 8.5) Member price $1,545, non-member price $1,854
- Inside Front or Back or Centerfold (4.75 x 7.75) $1,225, non-member price $1,470
Delivered to 8000 homes: February 2018
Contact My Directory NW: Greg Harris, 206.423.7562, email@example.com
Advertise: Download the 2018 Fremont Business Directory Advertising flyer for more details.
All FCC Members receive a free business listing on their business listing page and a listing on the Fremont Chamber Member page. All links on Fremont.com must be to members business sites, check out more about membership at Fremont.com/membership
Sponsorship opportunities on the Fremont.com website are custom tailored, please contact the programs director for details.
Thank You Coupon — FREE to members only
This free advertising allows you to connect with other Fremont Chamber members. Each month the Fremont Chamber sends a thank you package to all new and renewing Fremont Chamber members. We can include up to 5 “Member Coupons”, which are special offers from you to other Fremont Chamber members. This might include a discount, free introductory offer or other promotion to let other Fremont Chamber members know about your business.
What you need to do: If you are interested in giving out a coupon, contact the membership manager with your offer – we accept the coupons in pdf, or jpg form. Each month we send 15 – 40 membership thank you letters.
One of the best ways to get the word out is with a printed flyer or poster. But walking Fremont on your own can be intimidating. Contact the marketing or programs directors to join a walk of Fremont and bring your business cards, flyers, brochures or other materials along! These walks take about 1-1/2 – 2 hours and are a great way to reach the employee community at the Center of the Universe.