Launch Your Business
Calling All Entrepreneurs!
Are you planning a new business and don’t know where to start? We’re here to help!
- Your first step is to Join the Chamber! (Well, you don’t have to do that, but we do encourage you to, so we can support you and network with you.)
- Next step: peruse all these great resources available to you:
- Do you need to rent space? Our local realtors can help you with that!
- Wrestling with your business plan? Don’t forget the Small Business Administration. They have volunteer retired business folks who are happy to help you crunch numbers, brainstorm marketing, and more!
- Do you need a bank loan? We have several bankers and other financial experts in Fremont, as well as direct contacts with the City’s Office of Economic Development who may be able to get you loans you never knew you were eligible for.
- Do you need legal advice or business insurance? Check out our legal beagles and insurance wizards right here in Fremont!
- Looking for data points about Fremont? Download the City of Seattle’s Fremont District Profile and Seattle District Profile for all the data you need!
The Fremont Chamber is a business community that has Fun! Join us and let us help you join the party!
Fremont Chamber members, you have two tools available to help manage your membership and take full advantage of your benefits.
- Edit Your Business Listing
Yes! Members, you can update your own business listings! If you’ve recently joined, you are already registered, but if you’ve been a member for a while (thank you!) you’ll want to register as an editor. Once confirmed, you can login to update your listing whenever you like. You may want to add a new logo and business description, update the address or phone number, add social media links, etc. (Please note that Business Editor confirmation can take up to three business days.)
If you have already registered, please login here to update your business.
- Submit Your Event To Our Events Calendar
Members, you can now add your own events! Submit your event here to get it added to our online Events Calendar. (All events submitted are subject to approval. Please plan ahead and allow a minimum of three business days before your event to submit it to the calendar to ensure it appears by the day of your event.)
Promote Your Business
Get your business in front of over 300 eyes per day! Make sure your business comes to the top when a visitor is in the market for your product or service.
The Fremont Chamber has a number of publications to help support and get the word out about the amazing businesses we have in Fremont. We encourage you to contact us about creating an advertising package that works for your business.
- Fremont Hysterical Markers
- Fremont Blast! e-Newsletter
- Walking Guide – printed
- Fremont.com Website Sponsorship
- Coupon Distribution — free to Fremont Chamber Members only
Scroll down to learn more…
Fremont Hysterical Markers
Hysterical Markers (HM) are metal holders that are placed through Fremont, which help distribute Walking Guides, with fun descriptions of area art. HM graphics include text on art installations, a map and an advertisement.
Hysterical Marker Sponsorship
- Whole Marker – $1200*
- Half a Marker Advertising – $600*
Locations of Markers are as follow:
- Dinos / Burke-Gilman Trail West
- Waiting for the Interurban (NW corner of Fremont Ave N & N 34th St)
- Outside Fremont Coffee
- mid-block N 35th, Outside Judy’s Alterations
- Solsticio coffee / Burke Gilman Trail East
- Troll Marker (SE corner of Fremont Ave N & N 36th St)
A sponsorship includes a guaranteed, one-year advertisement on the Hysterical Marker. All advertising is on a first come, first serve basis with priority given to sponsors of the whole marker.
*prices are for complete jpg, ai or pdf ads.
Contact: 206.632.1500, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fremont Blast e-Newsletter
Weekly e-newsletter sent out on Tuesdays to over 3,000 members and non-members. Events can be listed for Free for members only in the weekly calendar or Save the Date Section, please email your events to email@example.com.
Additional Ads are inserted at the bottom of the e-newsletter or on the right side content.
Coupon/ad (4 contiguous weeks) $160
Contact: 206.632.1500, firstname.lastname@example.org
Walking Guide – Printed
The Walking Guide (WG) is a reference map geared towards Fremont visitors. The 50,000 printed maps are distributed via the Hysterical Markers throughout Fremont, in area businesses, as mailers to visitors who contact the Chamber, through the Seattle Visitor Bureau and in downtown hotels. All listings include your business name, address, phone number and a 35-word description of your business.
There is limited space in the WG–insertion is on a first come, first serve basis. Everyone must submit an application (and pay according to the rates below) to create their listing. Registration is in the early fall.
2019 Walking Guide Rates
- 2019 Non-Member: $220
- 2019 Shining Star Member: $170
- 2019 Solar System Member: $145
- 2019 Milky Way Member: Free
- 2019 Center of the Universe Member: Free
Take a look at the 2019 Walking Guide.
All Fremont Chamber Members receive a free business listing on their business listing page. Center of the Universe and Milky Way members are also listed on the Chamber of Commerce Premium Members page. All links on Fremont.com must be to members business sites. Check out more about membership at Fremont.com/membership.
Sponsorship opportunities on the Fremont.com website are custom tailored, please contact the programs director for details.
Coupon Distribution — FREE to members only
This free advertising allows you to post your coupon on our website’s Deals! page. This might include a discount, free introductory offer, or other promotion to let other Fremont Chamber members know about your business, or to promote your wares to visitors to Fremont. It’s a great way to network within the Fremont Chamber Business Community, drive shoppers to your business, and keep your business top of mind!
What you need to do: If you are interested in giving out a coupon, follow the guidelines and requirements below and send us your offer!
- 1 coupon/member at any time.
- Preferably no time limits or expiration dates on the coupon. If you must have a time limit, the minimum is one coupon/per quarter on a calendar year basis (Jan 1, Apr 1, Jul 1, Sep 1.)
- It is the member’s responsibility to let the Chamber know if an offer stops or else we keep it running.
- Members have to let the Chamber know when they want to change the coupon. We will not monitor whether a coupon has expired or not.
- Coupons appear in random order. We cannot highlight or bump up a coupon.
- Business name, logo, address, phone and website link appear automatically on the coupon page.
- All businesses with coupons will also have a red coupon button link on their business listing page.
- 1-page PDF coupon created by the member.
- 50-character description provided by the member. Example: Are you ready for summer? Get your free ice cream cone!
- For examples and inspiration, visit the Deals! page.