The Fremont Chamber of Commerce is a business organization that has fun.
We follow our mission: The Fremont Chamber of Commerce strengthens the business climate and improves the quality of life in the Fremont community.
We feel that Fremont is not a geographic region, but a state of mind. Come join us at our next event, get involved with a committee — Join the Fun Chamber and find out why people stay in Fremont!!
The Fremont Chamber Supports its mission by:
- Building relationships and networking with all members of the business community
- Being a connecting voice for the business community of Fremont
- Promoting the purpose, awareness, and viability of the Chamber
- Expanding and continuing the cooperative working relationships with other Fremont groups and community agencies
- Providing and promoting business, employment, and educational opportunities
- Marketing the community’s products and services
- Providing a source of support to the business community to plan for the future
- Respecting each individual’s views and utilizing these talents to develop our business community
- Conducting all our activities in an open, honest and trustworthy manner
Board & Elections
View or download the Fremont Chamber’s Bylaws here.
The Fremont Chamber of Commerce is run by an all-volunteer board. Elections for new board members take place at our annual meeting in December. All members in good standing are welcome to vote in the election.