The Fremont Chamber of Commerce is a business organization that has fun!
Join the Fun Chamber, attend our next event or get involved with a committee and find out why people stay in Fremont! Fremont is not a geographic region, but a state of mind.
We follow our mission: The Fremont Chamber of Commerce strengthens the business climate and improves the quality of life in the Fremont community.
The Fremont Chamber Supports its mission by:
- Building relationships and networking with all members of the business community
- Being a connecting voice for the business community of Fremont
- Promoting the purpose, awareness, and viability of the Chamber
- Expanding and continuing the cooperative working relationships with other Fremont groups and community agencies
- Providing and promoting business, employment, and educational opportunities
- Marketing the community’s products and services
- Providing a source of support to the business community to plan for the future
- Respecting each individual’s views and utilizing these talents to develop our business community
- Conducting all our activities in an open, honest and trustworthy manner
Diversity and Inclusion
The Fremont Chamber of Commerce is made up of a diverse group of staff, members and supporters each who contribute ideas based on his, her or their experiences and backgrounds. We recognize that diversity is what makes our neighborhood and our businesses successful, so we are investing time and resources to support ourselves, our members and the Fremont community to continue to grow, learn and advance diversity and inclusion for Fremont.
We are guided in these efforts by our Code of Ethics.
What We Do
(Check out what the Chamber did during COVID last year.)
Chamber Sponsored Festivals & Events
Chamber Supported Community Events
Membership Meetings–Open to All for the Benefit of Members
Every Third Wednesday of the Month: Celebrating Fremont Industries, locations and times vary. Meetings this year include:
- Coffee with Councilmember Dan Strauss
- Garbage, Recycling & Compost 101 Webinar
- Social Media Marketing 101 for Small Business
- Anti-Shoplifting Workshop with SPD
- Speed Networking with Kent Chamber
- SDOT Transit Forum: Route 40 Changes
- Fremont Chamber 101: Benefits, Meet the Board, and more
- Annual Picnic on the Dock
- Annual Holiday Party
- After-Hours Socials
Monthly Organizational Meetings
Marketing and Social Media–Letting the World Know About our Awesome Members
Government Advocacy–Keeping Fremont Safe and Clean
- King County Metro: More bus stop trash cans
- Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT): New traffic lights, parking retention, refreshed crosswalks, bike lane routing & management, cleaned/repaired bike corrals, cleaned up key planter strips.
- Seattle Police Department (SPD): increased officer presence, festival traffic management
- Seattle City Light (SCL): Street lights repaired
- Seattle Parks Department: Increased focus on Fremont Canal Park, Troll’s Knoll Park, and A. B. Ernst Park
- Seattle Public Utilities (SPU): New trash cans
On-Going Community Partnerships–Staying Connected with the Community
History of the Chamber
Curious how we got started? Read more about the history of the Fremont Chamber!
Board & Elections
View or download the Fremont Chamber’s Bylaws here.
The Fremont Chamber of Commerce is run by an all-volunteer board. Elections for new board members take place at our annual meeting in December. All members in good standing are welcome to vote in the election.