Chamber Advocacy for Fremont Safety Yields Results!
- King County Metro: More bus stop trash cans
- Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT):
- New traffic lights, parking retention, refreshed crosswalks, bike lane routing & management
- Seattle Police Department (SPD): Troll’s Knoll encampment cleanup, increased officer presence, festival traffic management
- Seattle City Light (SCL): Street lights repaired
- Seattle Parks Department: Increased focus on Fremont Canal Park, Troll’s Knoll Park, and A. B. Ernst Park
- Seattle Public Utilities (SPU): New trash cans
Here comes the parade!
On Saturday, June 22, the streets of Fremont will come alive to celebrate the summer solstice. The parade represents the funky, creative spirit that makes our neighborhood so special.
We invite you to partner with us to make the Solstice Parade possible! As a 100% volunteer operated organization, we could not do it without the support of the community. Donate online here or by check (FAC/Solstice Parade Campaign, 3940 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103).
June 7th @ 6PM-9PM
June 8th & 9th
June 13th @ 4PM
80 minute tour, followed by networking with a group of Seattle Hotel Concierge from many of downtown’s largest hotels. Come promote your business! Space is limited, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the promo code to register.
June 22nd: 10AM-8PM
Fremont Arts Council
June 22nd @ 1PM
June 22nd @ 10AM-8PM
June 23rd @ 11AM-6PM
June 23rd: 11AM-6PM
Dog Parade @ 2:30PM
June 25th @ 12:50PM-2:20PM
To volunteer, contact the Village Coordinator, Janet Sawyer, 206-252-6010, email@example.com