Legal Leaders in Washington State
Brothers & Henderson, P.S., has earned a reputation as the premier disability and elder law firm in Washington state. Our practice is rooted in providing the highest quality service to every client. We proudly put a focus on individuals who experience disabling conditions, working closely with their families and the professionals who serve them. We also provide estate planning services to clients of every socioeconomic background.
How can our firm assist you? We provide legal guidance in these fields:
- Elder law: We guide our clients through long-term care planning and end-of-life issues.
- Estate planning: Helping you plan for your own future and the future of your loved ones.
- Probate and estate administration: We help executors navigate probate and administer estates.
- Disability-related benefits: If you or a loved one need public benefits as a result of a disability, we can help with the claim and to maximize the benefits available.
- Special education law: Does your child have special needs? Our team can help you get the educational support and services she needs.
Partners Joshua L. Brothers and Christopher Henderson have devoted their careers to representing clients in the disability and aging communities, becoming legal pioneers along the way.
Please login here to update your business.