Take the Center of the Universe To Go!
Support your neighborhood businesses by ordering for delivery or pick up today!
Many Fremont restaurants also have gift cards on the menu. Support your favorite neighborhood restaurants below.
TAKEOUT & DELIVERY:
Ripe Catering Delivers, Check Out the NEW Menu!
has updated the Sandwiches, Lunch Packages and Breakfast Menus. We also created a Lunch & Dinner Specials menu which features a new “Happy Hour” special that will include three appetizers and a bottle of red wine. Check it out! Please remember to order by 5pm for next day delivery. We are currently delivering to communities from Arlington all the way down to Tacoma Monday through Friday.
Email us today at email@example.com for delivery straight to your doorstep! Please Include: Name, Phone, Address, Menu Selections & Packaging Preference
We might be in a long-distance relationship with our favorite businesses—but we can still show them love.
Buy gift cards
Shop their online stores
Order take-out or growlers to go
Follow, like and share them on social media
Write them great reviews on Facebook, Google, Yelp, Trip Advisor, etc.
Support Your Neighborhood (Online) Stores
Handmade & Fine Art Gift Boutique
Bathed in the dreamy quality of Seattle’s Pacific Northwest light, Sfingiday
is a spa for the artistic and olfactory senses. Sfingiday proudly supports over 100 small production artisans, offering a diverse selection of original paintings, archival prints, handcrafted jewelry, ceramic gifts, aromatic body care, environmental friendly household goods, genuine leather accessories and pieces that defy conventional descriptions.
Estate Jewelry and Loan
At Olympic Jewelry
, we carry a curated assortment of estate, antique, and contemporary fine jewelry. We offer jewelry repair, appraisal, consignment, and bespoke custom design services. We specialize in purchasing diamonds, estate jewelry, and luxury timepieces. We also specialize in redesigning old or unwanted jewelry, with all work being done locally. A family business and tradition for nearly 40 years, the Olympic team is here to provide the best service and build lifelong relationships with clients while taking care of all your jewelry and collateral loan needs.
Initial Relief for Small Businesses
Last week, the Mayor’s office announced actions to provide immediate relief for small businesses affected by COVID-19. These actions built off Governor Inslee’s announcement to help individuals whose employment has been affected by the pandemic. The initial support package included five components:
- Deferral of B&O Taxes. Effective immediately, the department of Finance and Administrative Services (FAS) will defer business and occupation (B&O) tax collections for eligible business owners, allowing small business owners increased flexibility during a period of financial duress caused by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Expansion of Small Business Stabilization Fund. The Seattle Office of Economic Development (OED) expanded our Small Business Stabilization Fund to support income-qualified microbusinesses.
- Assistance to Access SBA Loans. OED will provide direct technical assistance to local small businesses and nonprofits to ensure they can immediately access the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) federal loan program, which is now available.
- Relief for Utility Payments. All Seattle Public Utilities (SPU) and Seattle City Light (SCL) customers can set up deferred payment plans if their financial stability has been jeopardized by COVID-19.
- New Small Business Recovery Task Force. Former Governor Gary Locke and former Council President Bruce Harrell are leading the COVID-19 Small Business Recovery Task Force, which will advise on long-term policy recommendations and provide technical assistance and outreach.
Washington Tourism Alliance Business Impacts of COVID-19
The impact of the coronavirus is starting to become clearer and the results for our industry are grim. As you know, the travel and tourism industry has been hit disproportionately hard in this crisis. It’s important to document the losses so we’re able to present a full picture to legislators and members of congress when they begin to allocate resources. Please take 5 minutes to fill out the following surveys:
– All answers will remain confidential.
US Travel Survey
which includes an easy communication to your members of congress
Washington State is starting to mobilize to help small business owners get through this trying time. Please click here
for Employment Security Department resources including:
for resources from the Association of Washington Businesses, including information about a business impact webinar on March 23rd.
for resources from Governor Inslee which includes disaster loan information and employer and worker assistance.
Seattle Public Utilities Ship Canal Water Quality Project Starting in April
The Ship Canal Water Quality project
is scheduled to start construction in Fremont in early April. See the above fact sheets for specific location and construction impact activities. To receive email updates, sign up here
. If you have any questions about the project please reach out to Stephanie Secord, Storage Tunnel Project Manager Seattle Public Utilities by phone 206.386.9778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spotlight on a Milky Way Member: Thank you, Staybridge Suites!
Become part of a fun business network of almost 250 members strengthening the business climate and improving the quality of life in the Fremont community! Check out the member benefits here
. Join the Chamber here!